DDC is best known for reducing the dangers associated with driving. Driving skills are improved during this course for reduction of collisions on road, emergency braking, ditch entry and recovery to make driving safer. Advance training is done on roads of Calgary to introduce student with Alberta Driving rules and daily hurdles without compromising safety measures.
Theory Classes in the Classroom and practical training is given so that it will remain in mind for the lifetime. Handling vehicle in bad weather, demerit points, Anger and anxiety issues during driving are fixed to prepare students for future instances. A certificate will be handed to the candidate after test but before starting the course, candidate is required to know some guidelines. Approval of parents also required in enrollment. Learner’s permit is an essential element needed for this course.
Driving is one of the most unsafe things that we do every day. People driving academy need all drivers to relearn their basic driving skills each year. You can have great benefits with us:
- You can save money, save time and save lives through our defensive driving source.
- We have insurance discounts. Most insurance companies offer a discount to students who wishes to take an online defensive driving course.
- 1can help you with your point reduction from driver’s license by taking our course.
- We develop good driving habits in our students. By the end of the course, you will become a better and safer driver.
Each year, many people are involved in numerous road accidents. There are various reasons for the mishap, the most commons are:
- Distracted driving. This is the most common cause of accidents. People unknowingly involve in activities during driving that results in destruction.
- Another most common reason is over speeding. This is a natural psyche of human to excel. If given a chance, man is sure to achieve infinity in speed.
- Drunken driving. This fatal cause not just put driver’s life at risk but also the people who are driving with him. People should avoid driving when they have consumed a large amount of alcohol.
- Red light jumping. This is common behavior seen on roads. People, in order to rush to their destined places, end up at hospitals. Many assume that signals cause wastage of fuel and time but in reality, it avoids accidents and let you reach safely to your place.
Driving skills are improved during this course, making you a better driver at the end of course.
- Advance training is done on the roads of Calgary to introduce students with driving rules and hurdles without compromising safety measures.
- Theoretical lessons are given in classrooms.
- Practical lessons are given in the field.
- Handling vehicle in bad weather, demerit points, anger and anxiety issues are fixed to prepare students for future instances.
- After the test, a certificate is given to the students.
Before you start the course, there are a few requirements that you need to fulfil:
- You need to have a driver’s permit.
- You need to have the approval of your parents.
- And some guidelines before starting the process.